Plants that I have already planted

Plants that I have already planted

Artichokes, Arugula, Bok Choy, Cabbage, Camellia sinensis (Green tea-I am still waiting for the seeds to germinate), Chard, Cilantro, Corn, Cucumber, Garlic, Green Onions, Horse radish, Kale, Kohlrabi, Mint, Onions (bunch and sweet onions), Peas, Peppers, Potatoes, Soy beans, Spinach, Squash, Stevia (sweet leaves), Strawberries and Tomatoes


Plants/Trees that I planted in previous seasons

Asparagus, Blueberries, Cactus, Nectarines, Oranges, Pluots, Rosemarry, Raspberries/Blackberries, Rhubarb, Sage, Thyme

Thursday, May 5, 2011

As soon as I woke up I went up to the garden, which is quickly becoming my routine.  I harvested a kohlrabi for the first time and a head of butter lettuce.  I had the kohlrabi leaves with some eggs for breakfast along with some orange juice that I made from some oranges a friend gave me from their back yard.  The kohlrabi wasn’t bad, it brought a different taste to my pallet that I can choose from which I appreciate.  The orange juice really hit the spot.  I think more than anything I have been craving mountain dew, so the sweet orange juice really hit the mark. Later today I plan on spending some more time weeding, since the weeds are starting to take over.

No comments:

Post a Comment