Plants that I have already planted

Plants that I have already planted

Artichokes, Arugula, Bok Choy, Cabbage, Camellia sinensis (Green tea-I am still waiting for the seeds to germinate), Chard, Cilantro, Corn, Cucumber, Garlic, Green Onions, Horse radish, Kale, Kohlrabi, Mint, Onions (bunch and sweet onions), Peas, Peppers, Potatoes, Soy beans, Spinach, Squash, Stevia (sweet leaves), Strawberries and Tomatoes


Plants/Trees that I planted in previous seasons

Asparagus, Blueberries, Cactus, Nectarines, Oranges, Pluots, Rosemarry, Raspberries/Blackberries, Rhubarb, Sage, Thyme

Thursday, May 5, 2011

weight

I weighed myself this morning; I was 224 pounds at 19% body fat, which is 10 pounds below where I started 5 days ago.  I was also 21% body fat when is started the diet 5 days ago.  224 pounds is closer to normal for me, which makes sense since over the week or two before the diet I was eating more and unhealthier than usual.

1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff... I watched No Impact Man a while back and while he took it waaaay to far, it is still interesting to learn about things like this. We really can survive without McDonalds. :D

    Good luck, hope you get an A+

    ReplyDelete