Plants that I have already planted

Plants that I have already planted

Artichokes, Arugula, Bok Choy, Cabbage, Camellia sinensis (Green tea-I am still waiting for the seeds to germinate), Chard, Cilantro, Corn, Cucumber, Garlic, Green Onions, Horse radish, Kale, Kohlrabi, Mint, Onions (bunch and sweet onions), Peas, Peppers, Potatoes, Soy beans, Spinach, Squash, Stevia (sweet leaves), Strawberries and Tomatoes


Plants/Trees that I planted in previous seasons

Asparagus, Blueberries, Cactus, Nectarines, Oranges, Pluots, Rosemarry, Raspberries/Blackberries, Rhubarb, Sage, Thyme

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kohlrabi

My Kohlrabi are starting to get ready to harvest.  Some of the bulb like stems are a couple of inches wide which is when they should be harvested.  With this warmer weather I would guess that they start to bolt if I don't get them out of the ground soon. 

Today is the 4th day of my diet.  I have realized that my garden is going to be more than large enough to provide me with food for the month.  My main staples have been potatoes and kale.  I also planted a lot of radishes, which my grandmother really likes.  I don't.  They can be good when mixed with other things, but I don't like them straight up.

No comments:

Post a Comment