Plants that I have already planted

Plants that I have already planted

Artichokes, Arugula, Bok Choy, Cabbage, Camellia sinensis (Green tea-I am still waiting for the seeds to germinate), Chard, Cilantro, Corn, Cucumber, Garlic, Green Onions, Horse radish, Kale, Kohlrabi, Mint, Onions (bunch and sweet onions), Peas, Peppers, Potatoes, Soy beans, Spinach, Squash, Stevia (sweet leaves), Strawberries and Tomatoes


Plants/Trees that I planted in previous seasons

Asparagus, Blueberries, Cactus, Nectarines, Oranges, Pluots, Rosemarry, Raspberries/Blackberries, Rhubarb, Sage, Thyme

Monday, May 2, 2011

It has begun.

I started my diet yesterday.  I must admit I am pretty hungry.  I have a lot that I can eat, but Ican probably eat veggies all day and still be hungry.  I also have a lot of plants that are growing well but haven't started producing yet, like the artichoke above.  Hopefully with this warmer weather they will start to produce more.

No comments:

Post a Comment