Plants that I have already planted

Plants that I have already planted

Artichokes, Arugula, Bok Choy, Cabbage, Camellia sinensis (Green tea-I am still waiting for the seeds to germinate), Chard, Cilantro, Corn, Cucumber, Garlic, Green Onions, Horse radish, Kale, Kohlrabi, Mint, Onions (bunch and sweet onions), Peas, Peppers, Potatoes, Soy beans, Spinach, Squash, Stevia (sweet leaves), Strawberries and Tomatoes


Plants/Trees that I planted in previous seasons

Asparagus, Blueberries, Cactus, Nectarines, Oranges, Pluots, Rosemarry, Raspberries/Blackberries, Rhubarb, Sage, Thyme

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Salad

I had a salad yesterday with veggies from the garden and a few eggs.  There was also a caterpillar in the salad.  I ate half of it before I realized it was in there.  I didn't feel like finishing the salad after that.  I also picked some bok choi out of the garden for the first time that I plan on eating for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment